vizag steel recruiting trainee khalasi 60 job vacancies last date to apply is 1st june 2012, vizag steel recruiting trainee khalasi 60 job vacancies last date to apply is 1st june 2012
Country : India.
State/Provision : Andhra Pradesh.
City : Vishakapatnam (Vizag).
Job Type : Government.
Closing Date to Apply : 1st June 2012.
Applications are invited from eligible MALE candidates with good health and sound physique for the post of Trainee Khalasi. Candidates should be able to do hard manual and physical work in all shifts round the clock, should be able to lift heavy loads etc.Job Posted On 11th May 2012.
Job Role : Trainee Khalasi.
Number of Vacancies : 60 [UR- 29, OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)- 16 , SC- 11 , ST - 4].
Education Qualification : As on 1st May 2012 SSC pass from a recognized Board.
Age Limit :
- Not less than 18 years and not more than 25 years as on 1.5.2012. ( i.e. born between 01.5.1987 and 30.4.1994).
- Upper Age limit for SC/ST-30 years, OBC (Non-creamy layer) -28 years.
- Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be given to : PWD-10 yrs, Meritorious Sportsmen-5 yrs, Ex-Servicemen - As per rules
- Height : 150 cms, Weight : 45 kgs, Chest : Unexpanded-75 cms, Expanded - 80 cms,
- Colour Vision : No squint, no colour blindness, Partial or Full.
- Eye Sight : Binocularity of vision is essential. Power of glasses should not exceed ±2, if worn.
Are you Interested to Apply to this Job ?Then It is Essential to you to know at least few Details about the Organization/Company. Here it is.
Organization Description : Visakhapatnam Steel Plant has expanded its capacity to 6.3 million tonne per annum of liquid steel. The New Blast Furnace is commissioned on 24th Apr’12 and is under stabilization. While the new Caster is commissioned, the trial runs of LD Converter are in progress and will be commissioned in May’12. RINL is in process of commissioning of balance facilities which includes Wire Rod Mill, Special Bar Mill and Structural Mill which is likely progressively during this current fiscal. The cost of expansion is Rs.12,291 Cr.
Vision of Organization : To be a continuously growing world class company we shall Harness our growth potential and sustain profitable growth. Deliver high quality and cost competitive products and be the first choice of customers. Create an inspiring work environment to unleash the creative energy of people. Achieve excellence in enterprise management.
Mission of Organization : To attain 16 million ton liquid steel capacity through technological up-gradation, operational efficiency and expansion; augmentation of assured supply of raw materials; to produce steel at international standards of cost and quality; and to meet the aspirations of the stakeholders.
Likely date for Written Test is August 19, 2012 (Sunday). The list of eligible candidates for written test will be put on the website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers” by August 6, 2012. Candidates who do not receive their Admit Cards by August 13, 2012 should download the same from the website.
Application Fees (for General/OBC Candidates) :
- 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and fifty only) to be deposited in “RINL Recruitment Account No. 30589461220” at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan. No other form of payment is accepted.
- Format for Challan is available on the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link “Careers”.
- Candidates have to pay maximum bank commission @ 25/- per Challan for depositing fees at other than SBI, Steel Plant Branch, Visakhapatnam, Branch Code 6318.
- Candidates must fill-up the SBI Branch name, Branch Code, candidate’s name and date of birth carefully in the Challan and sign at the place Deposited by _______________.
- Fees once deposited into RINL’s Account will not be refunded under any circumstances, even if the candidate is rejected on scrutiny or application not received in time due to postal delay/ loss.
- Candidates should mention in the appropriate place in their application form the details of SBI branch, Branch code, City, date of deposit and the Journal Number.
- The candidate should retain his copy of the counterfoil of the Challan for future reference.
- Applications should be made in bold letters in English the prescribed format enclosed.
- Application along with : Challan (for General / OBC candidates), OR Copy of category certificate (for SC/ST/PWD candidates) should be sent by ordinary post to “Post Box No.398, Andhra University Post Office,Visakhapatnam-530003” so as to reach on or before June 1, 2012.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- DOB/ Qualification/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ Meritorious Sportsmen certificates should not be enclosed.
- Please retain three identical photographs as that given in your application to be used at the time of written test/ physical test/ interview (Change of photograph at the time of written test/ physical test/ interview shall render the applicant ineligible).
- Please superscribe the envelope- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST of TRAINEE KHALASI in VSP”.
vizag steel recruiting trainee khalasi 60 job vacancies last date to apply is 1st june 2012, vizag steel recruiting trainee khalasi 60 job vacancies last date to apply is 1st june 2012, vizag steel recruiting trainee khalasi 60 job vacancies last date to apply is 1st june 2012, vizag steel recruiting trainee khalasi 60 job vacancies last date to apply is 1st june 2012