PROHIBITION EXCISE CONSTABLE 2012 JOB VACANCIES APPLY ONLINE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, VISION STANDARDS, PROHIBITION EXCISE CONSTABLE 2012 JOB VACANCIES APPLY ONLINE PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, VISION STANDARDS
Prohibition and Excise Department
Job Role : Prohibition and Excise Constable -2012.
Start Date to Apply Online : 15th October 2012.
Last Date to Apply Online : 5th November 2012.
Selection Procedure : The applicants have to undergo three stages of tests.
1. Preliminary Qualifying Test : The PQT constitutes a ‘run’ of 4 km for men and 2 km for women. The men have to complete the run within 20 minutes and the women within 13 minutes. Since PQT is a qualifying test only, no marks will be awarded. Thecandidates qualified in PQT will be acknowledged with a date, time and venue to appear for PET.
2. Physical Efficiency Test : PET constitutes two levels of scrutiny and five events of physical tests.
3. Written Test :
PART – I: General Aptitude
A. Numerical Ability : 25 marks
B. Reasoning ability : 25 marks
PART – II: General Knowledge
A. Section : Andhra Pradesh History & Geography : 15 marks
B. Section : Civics and Current Affairs : 15 marks
C. Section : General Science : 20 marks
Application Fee : The application fee is Rs.300/- for all categories and for SC/ST category it is Rs. 150/-. The applicant has to follow the general instructions for payment of fee and fill up the application through online. SCs/STs belonging to other states are not entitled for fee concession.
How to Apply :
1. A district wise notification calling for applications will be issued by the concerned District Collector against the vacancies available as on 1-7-2012. Thecandidates may apply in any one District only. If the candidate chooses to apply in other than his/her local Dist. , then he / she will be consideredas non-local in that District.
Interested candidates may apply online from 10.30A.M. onwards, on 15-10-2012 till 5 P.M. on 05-11-2012, which is last date for receipt of applications.
2. The website for applying is http://cpe.cgg.gov.in. The candidates may access the website from anywhere. The candidates may apply directly by accessing the website or may avail the services being offered by e-seva, aponline, mee-seva centers. The applicant has to pay application fee at e-seva, aponline or mee-seva centers only.
The application fee is Rs.300/- for OC and BC category candidates, and, for SC/ST category the application fee is Rs. 150/- . The applicant will have to give the basic data e.g. name in full and Date of birth as mentioned in SSC certificate. SC/ST candidates belonging to other states are not eligible for fee concession. The candidates have to make sure that they are eligible as per the eligibility criteria, before payment of fee only, as fee once paid will not be refunded.
3. Upon payment of requisite application fee and submission of basic data the applicant can obtain a print-out of the acknowledgement receipt containinga Journal Number.
4. After obtaining the receipt with Journal Numberthe prospective candidates must log on to http://cpe.cgg.gov.in , again to fill up the application form by using the Journal number, on his own or by availing services being rendered by e-seva, aponline, mee-seva or any other internet centers, upload the application along with signed colour pass port size photograph and register for Prohibition & Excise Constable Recruitment Test 2012. In the website they will have to fill up all the details in the application form in the format provided in Annexure I.
5. Candidates are advised to go through the entirenotification and other information provided on the website: http://cpe.cgg.gov.inand fill up the application along with the signedcolour passport size photograph. They can and should have a preview before submitting the application.
After the candidate has satisfied himself on preview, he should take a printout of the same, after submitting the application and preserve it, till the end of the recruitment process. The candidates will have topay the service charges to e-seva, aponline or mee-seva centers for the services rendered, on their own.
6. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application through online will be taken as final and no change will be allowed, thereafter. Candidates should therefore be careful in filling up the application.
7. Before filling the application form the candidate should carefully examine his /her eligibility for the examination. If any incorrect/ false/bogus or unconnected information is furnished, the candidate will be disqualified and he is also liable for Criminal Action.
Further if such instances go undetected during the current selection process butare detected in subsequent years, such disqualification will take place with retrospectiveeffect. Action will also be initiated u/s 40(A) ofAP Excise Act 1968 for which the imprisonment is up to3 years.
Follow this Link http://cpe.cgg.gov.in/ to Apply Online
Follow this Link http://cpe.cgg.gov.in/Documents/CPE_Notification.pdf for More Details
CLICK HERE FOR OTHER GOVERNMENT JOB VACANCIES
CLICK HERE FOR OTHER GOVERNMENT JOB VACANCIES
Do you had any Queries in your mind about this Job then Drop your Query in our Comment Box below and get Answer from Expert’s…