WWW.KSRTCJOBS.COM KSRTC DRIVER CUM CONDUCTOR 1529 JOB VACANCIES 2012 APPLY ONLINE
KSRTCJOBS.COM KSRTC 1529 DRIVER CONDUCTOR JOBS
Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation a Government of Karnataka undertaking has advertised for 1529 Driver cum Conductor job vacancies, online applications will be received up to 27.12.2012, check here for detailed information about driver cum conductor job vacancies of KSRTC.
|Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation is a responsible statutory body under Government of Karnataka, the corporation is responsible for operating and providing transportation facilities to the public within as well as outside the state.|
The corporation intends to make recruitment 1529 driver cum conductor job vacancies across the state in KSRTC as discussed below.
KSRTC recruitment 2012 for Driver / Conductor eligibility and vacancy details
Out of total 1529 driver cum conductor posts the corporation intends to reserve the posts as follows.
- General Category : 385 posts
- Women Category : 459 posts
- Rural Category : 388 posts
- Ex-Servicemen Category : 153 posts
- Kannada Medium of Instruction candidates : 70 posts
- Project Migrant candidates : 74 posts
Eligibility requirement for applicants of driver cum conductor job vacancies in KSRTC
- Candidate should have passed at least S.S.L.C. from government recognized institutions
- Candidates who have passed S.S.L.C. through regular course are only eligible to apply for the posts, those who have done through open or correspondence are not eligible
- Candidate must possess valid heavy duty vehicle licence which should be operative past two years
- Candidate along with valid licence must have Karnataka Bade
- Must possess certain physical standards which can be read at official notification
Important instructions to applicants of driver cum conductor job vacancies in KSRTC
- Candidate after providing journal number required to take the print out of the system generated application form, paste photograph at the appropriate place provided and they need to keep the application ready with original fee paid challan copy which needs to produced at the time of test / interview
- Those who done their education up to Matriculation in Kannada medium of instruction are exempted from appearing for compulsory Kannada examination prior to actual examination
- A candidate must submit only one application, multiple applications from a candidate will be summarily rejected
- Further communication about admit card will be published in official website or newspapers, candidates who have applied for the posts must download their admit cards from the official website
- Selected candidates will be on training for two years in the period they are entitled for training allowance only, after successful completion of training period candidates will be absorbed as regular employees of KSRTC
- It is mandatory to read the instructions provided by the corporation before submission of application through online
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the posts
How to apply, important dates, mode of application fee payment for driver cum conductor job vacancies in KSRTC?
Applications from eligible candidates will be accepted through online between 10.12.2012 to 27.12.2012.
Application fee will also be collected between the dates mentioned above.
Candidates required to pay an application fee of Rs.300/- for general category candidates whereas Rs.150/- for other category of candidates.
Application fee should be made through bank challan copy generated after initial registration of online application through which candidates can make application fee at any branches of State Bank of Mysore to the account of Chief Accounts Officer cum Financial Consultant, Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation.
WWW.KSRTCJOBS.COM KSRTC DRIVER CUM CONDUCTOR 1529 JOB VACANCIES 2012 APPLY ONLINE, WWW.KSRTCJOBS.COM KSRTC DRIVER CUM CONDUCTOR 1529 JOB VACANCIES 2012 APPLY ONLINE