WWW.CEE-KERALA.ORG KERALA CEE 2013 APPLY ONLINE, RESULTS, ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD
The Kerala State Commissioner for Entrance Examinations has released the exam notifications for Kerala CEE 2013 Exam. The online registration for the exam will start from 14th January, 2013.
Kerala CEE 2013 Entrance Exam will be organized for admission in Govt./Govt. Aided/ Private/Un aided Engineering Institutions in the state of Kerala. The admissions to Engineering Courses will be done on the merit basis which will be calculated by giving equal weightage of 50:50 to the marks obtained in Kerala CEE 2013 as well as the marks obtained in class XII exam..
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Seats, Institutions and Courses:
- All the seats under Kerala CEE 2013 Entrance Exam will be categorized into Government Seats and Management Seats.
- The seats which will be allotted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations are called Government Seats and will be available in all the Govt. and Govt. aided institutions under Kerala CEE 2013.
- The Govt. seat availability in the Self – financing institutions under Govt. control and other private self – financing institutions will be notified separately.
- Management sets will be under the management of the college concerned.
- The Course of B. Tech. will comprise of 8 semesters and will be affiliated to various universities in Kerala.
Kerala CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria
The Kerala CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria will have various clauses which will determine the eligibility of a candidate to ge
The candidates, who satisfy all these conditions or clauses, will be called as “Eligible” as per Kerala CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
Kerala CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria has the following clauses:
- Nativity: The candidate should be Indian Citizen/Person of Indian Origin (POI)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) to be eligible for Kerala CEE 2013.
- Candidates will be divided into Keralite, Non-Keralite (Category I) and Non-Keralite (Category II) to determine eligibility according to Kerala CEE 2013 Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria.
- Keralite: the candidate having Kerala Origin will be under this category.
The wards of All India Service Officers (AIS) (Non- Keralites) belonging to Kerala Cadre will be called as “DEEMED Keralites”. These candidates will not be eligible for Special/Person with Disabilities/Communal Reservation as per Kerala CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- Non-Keralite (Category I) [NK I]: Candidate who is not native to Kerala state, but has passed qualifying exam form Kerala and who is ward of the following categories will belong to this category as per Kerala CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
- Defence Personnel and Govt. of India Employees who are posted to Kerala.
- Govt. of Kerala employees who have served or are serving in Kerala subject to the condition that this service period is at least of two years will be eligible as per Kerala CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- Non-Keralite (Category II) [NK II]: According to Kerala CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria, the candidates who do not fall in the above mentioned categories will be classified as NK II. As per Kerala CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria such candidates will be eligible for admission under Management Quota only and that too in Private Self financing Colleges (Govt. Seats) and Govt. Controlled Self Financing Colleges.
- Academic Eligibility: The clauses under Academic Eligibility as per the Kerala CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria are as under:
- The candidates must have passed the Kerala HSC or equivalent exam with at least 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science/Chemistry/Biology/Bio-Technology to be eligible according to Kerala CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidates who have done Diploma course of minimum 3 yr duration are eligible as per Kerala CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria if they score a minimum of 50% marks in the final exam.
- Candidates who have secured a minimum of 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics/Biology together are eligible for the seats reserve for D. Sc. & Tech as per Kerala CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
Age : there is no upper limit to the age for applying for Kerala CEE 2013 as per Kerala CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria. But the candidate must have completed the age of 17 yrs till December 2013.
- No relaxation in the minimum age criteria will be there as per Kerala CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria norms.
Kerala CEE 2013 Reservation of Seats
It will cover the following types of reservation categories:
- Reservation for Nominees: The candidates belonging to this category need not appear for the Entrance Exam as per the Kerala CEE 2013 Reservation of Seats criteria. This category will have candidates who are nominees of Govt. of India, Union Territories and other States.
- Kerala CEE 2013 Reservation of Seats for Persons with Disabilities: There will be reservation of 3% Seats in Govt. and Govt. aided institutions for the persons belonging to this category.
- Special Reservation: There will be reservation for certain categories for different courses.
- Mandatory Reservation in Kerala CEE 2013 Reservation of Seats: Apart from all the above mentioned categories, there will be reservation of seats as per the mandatory reservation principle.
- The mandatory reservation seat division is as follows:
- State Merit :64%
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes :26%
- Ezhava (EZ) :9%
- Muslim (MU) :8%
- Other Backward Hindu (BH) :5%
- Latin Catholic (LC) :2%
- Other Backward Christian (BX) :1%
- Kudumbi (KU) :1%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) :2%
- Scheduled Castes (SC) :8%
- The Kerala CEE 2013 Reservation of Seats for Engineering Seats will include reservation for Reciprocal Quota, Govt. of India Nominees and Special Reservation Categories.
- The Kerala CEE 2013 Entrance Exam Reservation of Seats for the Nominees will include the nominees of Govt. of India, Nominees of Govt. of Puducherry, Nominees of Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Nominees of Lakshadeep and Jammu & Kashmir.
- Kerala CEE 2013 Reservation of Seats will have reservation for defence category also which will include reservation for Ex-servicemen Quota (XS), Dependents of Defence Personnel Missing/Disabled/Killed in action (DK), Serving Defence Personnel and CRPF (RP) category candidates.
- The candidates should refer to the prospectus for details regarding the documents and claims for Kerala CEE 2013 Reservation of Seats.
Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form
The procedure of filling the Online Kerala CEE 2013 Application Forms is as follows:
- The candidates should logon to the official website www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Online form submission is required to take the Entrance exam. The candidates submitting more than one Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form will be rejected.
- All the candidates not belonging to ST and SC categories will be included under General Category.
The Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form fee is:
General: Rs. 700/-
ST/SC : Rs. 350/-
- However the ST Candidates whose family income is less than Rs. 40000/- annually will be exempted from the Application Fee given they produce an income proof and category certificate from the Revenue Authority.
- Candidates opting for an examination center at DUBAI will have to pay an additional fee of Rs. 10,000/- in the form of a DD of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of Commissioner of Entrance Examinations payable at Thiruvananthapuram along with the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form.
- Such candidates should also provide a local phone number if available while filling the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form.
- If any candidate who wants to give exam from Dubai does not submit this additional fee of Rs. 10000/- he/she will be allotted an Exam Centre in India only.
Payment Modes of Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form:
- Security Card: Candidates can obtain the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form and prospectus and Security Card from selected Post Office branches outside and inside the state of Kerala for Rs. 350/- (General) and Rs. 700/-(ST/SC).
- The list of these Post Office Branches will be notified separately. No Security Card will be sold at the Commissioner of Exams’ Office.
- The Security Card will have a KEY NUMBER which will not be visible prior scratching the silver panel. Each Security Card will bear a Serial Number and Key number.
- Key Number and Serial Number are unique and are required while making the payment for Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form.
- Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form fee can be paid by a DD of any nationalized bank drawn in favor of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- Candidates should carefully preserve the Key Number and maintain its confidentiality till the admission process is complete.
- Candidates who are paying Kerala CEE 2013 Entrance Exam Application Form fee via DD will be assigned a Key Number only after the preparation of the rank lists.
- No refunding of Form Fee or any additional fee will be done at any stage of the admission.
- Process of ONLINE Submission of Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form:
- The students should go through the detailed instructions given in the prospectus and the Website prior filling the form so as to avoid any mistake.
- There are compulsory 5 Stages to fill the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form. Candidates should complete all the stages and take a print out of completely filled Application Form and send it to the office of Kerala CEE 2013 with the required documents till 9th February 2013.
- These stages are explained below.
- The candidate should visit the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in and click on the link “KEAM-2013 Online Application”.
- Candidate Registration: This stage will be a one-time procedure in which the candidate will be given a system generated Application Number on the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form. The candidates will have to enter their password as and when required and provide answers to the security questions. All the details filled in this stage should be preserved for future login.
- Candidate Login: To proceed to the further stages of online Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form submission the candidates have to login using their password and Application Number.
- Filling up if Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form: The candidates should read all the instructions prior filing the information in the form.
This data will be final and any wrong/incomplete/false information will affect the candidature of the subject.
- After this form filling the candidates should verify their details before final submission of the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form. No change in the information will be allowed at a later stage.
- Candidate will have to provide the payment details of Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form Fee.
- Take a print out of the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form and get the nativity and course certificate.
- The candidate should send the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form along with the supporting documents to the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations after pasting a duly attested photograph and signature of parents and him/her.
- Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form should be complete in all respects and should be sent with all the correct documents without which the forms will not be considered.
- The completely filled forms should be sent via Hand Delivery/Speed Post/Registered Post at the following address:
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001.
Kerala CEE 2013 Result
Kerala CEE 2013 Result will be announced before or on 27th of June 2013. Kerala CEE 2013 Result will comprise the release of “Answer Keys” of all papers in all the leading newspapers and on the official website www.cee-kerala.org.
The Answer keys will be published by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations.
- Candidates having any problem regarding the answer keys of Kerala CEE 2013 Result should send a written complaint along with supporting documents within 7 days of result publishing on the website.
- The complaints regarding Kerala CEE 2013 Entrnace Exam Result which will be received after the prescribed date or received by email or FAX will be rejected.
- A team of experts will deal with all the problems and objections raised regarding the Kerala CEE 2013 Result and the decision taken by this team will be final.
- If there will be a need of modification in Answer Keys, it will be done and NO individual notification will be sent to any candidate. Candidates should remain in touch with the website to know recent updates in Kerala CEE 2013 Result.
- The marks of both of the papers (Paper 1 and Paper 2) will be given equal weightage and the marks of 12th class will be added according to the marks standardization procedure given in the prospectus of Kerala CEE 2013.
- The preference order for resolving the tie in Kerala CEE 2013 Result will be:
- Mathematics marks
- Physics marks in Kerala CEE 2013
- Age (Older candidate will get the preference).
- The procedure for standardization of marks for Kerala CEE 2013 Entrance Exam Result is available in the prospectus of Kerala CEE 2013.
Start of Application Process : 14th January, 2013
Last Date of sale of Security Cards : 8th February, 2013
Last Date to complete the Kerala CEE 2013 Application Submission Process Online : 8th February, 2013
Last date to receive the filled forms : 9th February, 2013
Admit Card Issue : 25th March, 2013 onwards
Exam Date : Paper1 (Physics & Chemistry) - 22nd April, 2013 and Paper 2 (Biology) - 23rd April, 2013
Results : on or before 27th June, 2013
http://www.cee-kerala.org/ is the Official Site of Commissioner of entrance examination kerala.
WWW.CEE-KERALA.ORG KERALA CEE 2013 APPLY ONLINE, RESULTS, ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD, WWW.CEE-KERALA.ORG KERALA CEE 2013 APPLY ONLINE, RESULTS, ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD